From time to time our customers can find themselves in circumstances where they could use some additional support; AMP Life recognises that customers may have unique needs when engaging with us.
Our Customer Engagement Consultants are skilled to help you if:
- You need help in understanding your role as the policy owner vs. the life insured –this document can help explain the difference
- English is your second language
- You have a hearing impairment
- You suffer communication difficulties due to illness, injury, or a disability
- You live in a remote or regional area
- You are elderly
- You don’t have the right proof of identity
- You are a victim of domestic and family violence
- We also aid those customers who are visually impaired and those who have literacy difficulty
If you need support with any of the above circumstances, never hesitate to contact us.
AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379, AFSL No. 233671 (AMP Life), has proudly served customers in Australia since 1849. AMP Limited ABN 49 079 354 519 (AMP Limited) has sold AMP Life to the Resolution Life group whilst retaining a minority economic interest. AMP Limited has no day-to-day involvement in the management of AMP Life whose products and services are not affiliated with or guaranteed by AMP Limited. AMP Limited is not liable for products issued by AMP Life or any statements or representations made in the PDS or policy document for those products. “AMP”, “AMP Life” and any other AMP trademarks are used by AMP Life under licence from AMP Limited.
Any advice and information on this website is general in nature and is provided by AMP Life, which is part of the Resolution Life group. The advice does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, before acting on the advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to those matters as well as the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) or policy document, available from AMP Life at amplife.com.au or by calling 133 731, before making a decision about the product. Consider speaking to a financial adviser if you have any concerns.
If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, AMP Life and/or other companies within the Resolution Life group will receive fees and other benefits, which will be a dollar amount or a percentage of either the premium they pay or the value of their investments. You can ask us for more details.